Active Training Portal - Activetrainingportal.com is a scam
On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com.The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was taken by rhythmbillpay.com, a scam Chinese payment site which has now disappeared from the internet.
I had briefly researched activetrainingportal.com and found no negative reviews, and a suggestion that it might be a US site. Wrong. It is a Chinese site and a complete scam. I was worried when I saw that extra money had been taken, so I cancelled the Visa card I had used to pay.
Over a month later, I received some disgusting, plastic boots which bore no resemblance to any footwear manufactured since 1987. Horrible, but most surprisingly, they were counterfeit Christian Louboutins. I went online to contact their Customer Service and only then did I realise that their customer service page is written...in Latin. So I knew I'd been well and truly scammed.
Meanwhile, I contacted StopFake to report the fake Louboutins and they have given me a statement that the boots are counterfeit (knock me down with a feather) and this will hopefully help me get my money back through Chargeback.
Activetrainingportal.com also calls itself Valentino Fashion Group and they are still there, peddling fake and shoddy goods.Don't go near them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dune Thatcher Leather Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever). I send back my items..."
- "On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com. The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."