Active Training Portal - is a scam

On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was taken by, a scam Chinese payment site which has now disappeared from the internet.

I had briefly researched and found no negative reviews, and a suggestion that it might be a US site. Wrong. It is a Chinese site and a complete scam. I was worried when I saw that extra money had been taken, so I cancelled the Visa card I had used to pay.

Over a month later, I received some disgusting, plastic boots which bore no resemblance to any footwear manufactured since 1987. Horrible, but most surprisingly, they were counterfeit Christian Louboutins. I went online to contact their Customer Service and only then did I realise that their customer service page is Latin. So I knew I'd been well and truly scammed.

Meanwhile, I contacted StopFake to report the fake Louboutins and they have given me a statement that the boots are counterfeit (knock me down with a feather) and this will hopefully help me get my money back through Chargeback. also calls itself Valentino Fashion Group and they are still there, peddling fake and shoddy goods.Don't go near them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dune Thatcher Leather Boots
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #726247 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Active Training Portal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Active Training Portal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Active Training Portal.
Filing a new complaint about