Le Bugue, Aquitaine
100% full Not resolved

On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com.The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was taken by rhythmbillpay.com, a scam Chinese payment site which has now disappeared from the internet.

I had briefly researched activetrainingportal.com and found no negative reviews, and a suggestion that it might be a US site. Wrong. It is a Chinese site and a complete scam. I was worried when I saw that extra money had been taken, so I cancelled the Visa card I had used to pay.

Over a month later, I received some disgusting, plastic boots which bore no resemblance to any footwear manufactured since 1987. Horrible, but most surprisingly, they were counterfeit Christian Louboutins. I went online to contact their Customer Service and only then did I realise that their customer service page is written...in Latin. So I knew I'd been well and truly scammed.

Meanwhile, I contacted StopFake to report the fake Louboutins and they have given me a statement that the boots are counterfeit (knock me down with a feather) and this will hopefully help me get my money back through Chargeback.

Activetrainingportal.com also calls itself Valentino Fashion Group and they are still there, peddling fake and shoddy goods.Don't go near them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "everything" of dune thatcher leather boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Active Training Portal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dune thatcher leather boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Active Training Portal.

Had an Experience with Active Training Portal?

Comments